Lecture & Discussion Series
Evergreen lectures provide an excellent opportunity to hear Boston University faculty and noted experts in arts, politics, communications and the sciences share their interests, expertise, and research on a wide variety of subjects. Whether you attend a single lecture or a themed series of talks, you’ll find yourself engaged and inspired by insightful, entertaining, and provocative discussions with some of the best.
Unless otherwise noted, all lecture and discussion series take place at:
Boston University's George Sherman Union (GSU)
775 Commonwealth Avenue
Conference Auditorium, 2nd floor
How to Sign Up For an Evergreen Lecture
You may reserve your seat for lectures in any of the following ways:
- Online (recommended)
- In person at our office, during walk-in hours
- By phone (credit card payment only): 617-353-9852
- By mail.
Below is a list of the upcoming lectures offered by the Evergreen Program. Click on the title for a full description and schedule of the lecture.
- Escape to the Cape for a Farm-to-Table Meal, with James Hackney
- A One-Day Affair includes:
- A Study of Portraiture, with Jonathan Ribner
- International Relations, with Andrew Bacevich
- Lunch with Musical Accompaniment, by Virginia Eskin
- Fermat, Wilkie Collins, and Wagner, with Joel Sheveloff, with Jonathan Ribner