Event Planning Tip #9
Follow-up and Tie-up Loose Ends
• Clean-up event-related materials and return any borrowed items. Make sure any rental items have been picked-up by the vendor.
• Secure any receipts needed for any reimbursements to be made.
• Secure vendor invoices and initiate the payment process.
• Create a final event budget for historical purposes; reconcile any major discrepancies from projected budget
• Document event process including final budget and any notes for areas of improvement.
• Send thank you notes to program participants and/or special guests.
PREVIOUS STEP: Final Check