- Friday, July 12 Bastille Day Party 2013
- Friday, July 26 BU Alumni Event: The Irish in Boston: An Interdisciplinary Institute
- Thursday, August 8 Lessons from the Crisis in Spain Panel
- Friday, September 13 Chelmsford Library Friday Morning Lecture Series: The Future of the European Union with Vivien Schmidt
Stay apprised of all Europe-related events on campus. Sign up for our newsletter!
Recent News & Events
- Call for Papers: FLACSO-ISA Joint International Conference, Buenos Aires
- Grants for U.S. Citizens: Fulbright Schumann Program
- Exploring the Eurozone Crisis with Vivien Schmidt
- La Manouba International Summer School Human Rights & Democratic Transition: Between Hopes & Risks
- Federalism by Exception: The Future of Economic Governance in the Euro Area with Henrik Enderlein
The mission of the Center for the Study of Europe at Boston University is to promote understanding of Europe through its cultural heritage, its political, economic, and religious histories, its art, literature, music, and philosophy, as well as through its recent emergence as a new kind of international form through the European Union (EU). Operationally, the Center will provide a focal point and institutional support for the study of Europe across Boston University through coordination of teaching missions, support of research, community-building among faculty and students, and outreach beyond the university.
Visit Founding Director Vivien Schmidt's new website and blog.