Erasmus Mundus GEM PhD Fellowships Available Now
- A truly international program rooted into excellence?
- An exiting interdisciplinary research agenda dealing with the challenges facing the global system?
- Generous doctoral scholarships?
Join the Erasmus Mundus PhD School on Globalization, the European Union, and Multilateralism
The Erasmus Mundus GEM PhD School just launched its new call for applications’ round. It offers up to 10 Erasmus Mundus 3-year long PhD Scholarships funded by the European Commission.
Deadline for Applications: December 20, 2012
3 Overarching research projects are proposed:
- MORGANITE: Institution centered research focusing on regional and global institutionalized multilateral cooperation. Led by the Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium)
- CITRINE: Interest centered research focusing on interaction between European policy mechanisms and global imperatives. Led by the University of Warwick (United Kingdom)
- AMETRINE: Norms centered research focusing on the normative components of European international politics. Led by LUISS-Guido Carli (Italy)
Calls for application and information available on GEM website.