ERC Study Rooms
ERC STUDY ROOMS
Study Space Rooms for studying are available on a walk-in basis, only, on the 5th Floor from Monday to Friday, during the fall and spring semesters.
In order to use a Study Space Room, you must be a current Boston University student. Requests are made in person on a first-come, first-serve when available for the same day. Students must come to the 5th floor reception desk in the Yawkey Center for Student Services to request a Study Space. Rooms are available for up to 2 hours at a time, Monday-Friday. While the Educational Resource Center is open on most Sundays, rooms are not available for studying.
Please note that by walking in and securing a study room, you agree to adhere to the following policies:
- You (and your peers) can reserve a 2-hour block of time to use the study space on a walk-in basis, only. After 2 hours, you must vacate your room and return the key. You may request to extend your time in the room with the 5th floor Student Desk Assistants, but an extension is not guaranteed.
- You will have no more than 4 students in the room to study.
- You will leave the room clean and in the same condition in which you found it.
- You will throw away trash, and recycle any bottles.
- You may bring and use your own white-board markers, and you will erase the white board if used.
- You and your peers agree to work quietly and be considerate of others using the space.
- You will lock the doors behind you when you leave at the end of your time.