Student Leadership Opportunities
The ERC offers many exciting leadership and/or employment opportunities for Boston University students during the academic year.
Please note that only current student employees of the ERC are eligible for any summer positions.
- CCD-ERC Student Ambassador Program—The Center for Career Development (CCD) and Educational Resource Center (ERC) Student Ambassador Program at Boston University is a student leadership program that enlists a diverse group of BU undergraduates to support the centers’ efforts to increase student awareness of and engagement with CCD and ERC programs and services. Applications for 2016-2017 Student Ambassador positions are no longer being accepted. If you have any questions, please contact Tesla Abrego, Student Outreach Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CCD/ERC Student Desk Assistant—The Center for Career Development (CCD) and Educational Resource Center (ERC) Student Desk Assistant Program at Boston University is a student leadership progam that aims to recruit a diverse group of students to be our first line of communication with the rest of BU and others interested in our services. Applications for the 2015-2016 academic year are being accepted. Please contact Donna Devlin (email@example.com) for more information.
- Language Link Leader—The ERC is accepting applications for Japanese and Korean language link leaders. Please contact Sarah Farkas (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- Orgo Prep Leader—Applications are no longer being accepted.
- Peer Tutor— Applications to become peer tutors will become available again at the start of the Spring Semester.
- Writing Fellow—The ERC is currently accepting applications for this position. Please contact Christa Panciocco via email (email@example.com) or by phone at 617-353-7077 should you have questions.