Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurial Management
The Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurial Management is a unique four-month program that provides professionals with the ability to recognize business resources and opportunities; enact successful decision-making processes; and assess the risks associated with entrepreneurial business management.
Whether you seek to move a family business into the twenty-first century or would like to start a new enterprise, as a student in this program, you will gain access to strategies for success including:
- Developing and executing a professional business plan.
- Guidance from esteemed faculty with significant entrepreneurial experience.
- A survey of Entrepreneurial practices that are useful in large organizations.
- A curriculum that addresses the most relevant issues in entrepreneurship today.
- The resources of the City of Boston — one of the leading centers of entrepreneurship in the U.S.
Your studies will be complemented with:
- Guest lectures and discussions with experienced venture capitalists and successful entrepreneurs.
- Site visits to pioneering companies such as Genzyme and EMC.
- The opportunity to pursue an internship in Boston’s leading high technology, biotechnology, financial, or start-up industries.
- Optional Practical Training – an opportunity to gain additional experience by living and working in the U.S. for up to one year after graduation.
The program content includes:
- Strategy in Start-up and Early Stage Companies
- Entrepreneurial Finance I
- Entrepreneurial Finance II
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Business Simulation
- Business Plans