BU Norwegian Entrepreneurship Program Graduate, Halvor Gregusson, Takes Top Prize in Startup Competition

in News
November 14th, 2011

Gregusson’s company, Yast, took the top prize in the Fast Pitch competition at Under the Radar, a conference held in Microsoft’s Silicon Valley headquarters. The competition, co-sponsored by VentureBeat, gave eight startups (selected from a field of more than 100 applicants) just two minutes to make their case before a panel of four judges. The judges then had two minutes to give their feedback. Gregusson’s pitch won the near-unanimous approval of the panel…Read the rest of this entry>>

One Comment on BU Norwegian Entrepreneurship Program Graduate, Halvor Gregusson, Takes Top Prize in Startup Competition

• I do enjoy the way you have framed this challenge plus it does give us some fodder for consideration. On the other hand, coming from everything that I have witnessed, I just simply wish when the commentary stack on that people continue to be on issue and don’t embark upon a soap box involving some other news of the day. Still, thank you for this outstanding piece and even though I can not necessarily agree with the idea in totality, I regard the point of view.