The 2018 Merle Jordan Conference: Spiritual Diversity & Psychotherapy
- Starts: 8:00 am on Friday, October 5, 2018
- Ends: 5:00 pm on Saturday, October 6, 2018
Experience two days of rich clinical presentations and stimulating conversations with leading theorists of spiritually integrative psychotherapy, each with deep expertise in the close connection between spirituality and psychotherapy across diverse approaches and traditions. Presenters will combine clinical excellence and sacred wisdom in exploring the challenges and possibilities of practicing psychotherapy in pluralistic contexts. You are invited to participate in this conversation while you earn continuing education units and take in the autumn beauty of historical Boston. This two-day program offers 11 continuing education credits for those who attend all sessions. The Danielsen Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education programs for psychologists. The Danielsen Institute maintains responsibility for this program and its contents.
- Ken Pargament, Ph.D., Usha Tummala-Narra, Ph.D., Shamaila Khan, Ph.D.., Pilar Jennings, Ph.D., Phillis Isabella Sheppard, Ph.D., Karen Starr, Psy.D., and Lisa Miller, Ph.D.
- The Metcalf Trustee Center (1 Silber Way, Boston, MA 02215)
- 9th Floor
- Contact Organization:
- The Albert & Jessie Danielsen Institute
- Contact Phone: