Applying to LEAP
Students interested in our LEAP program are invited to submit an application through our online application system.
Eligible applicants must have a 4 year bachelors degree in a non-engineering field. Students must also have taken a college level Calculus course that meets the requirements below.
Calculus prerequisite grade requirement
- Exponential, log and trigonometric functions
- Product, quotient and chain rule
- Implicit and logarithmic differentiation
- Related rates and optimization
- Qualitative implications of the derivative and graphing
- Growth and decay differential equations
- Definite integral
- Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
Students may substitute Calculus 2 or Multivariate Calculus to meet this requirement if they have taken Calculus 1 as an AP course.
LEAP Application Deadlines
Fall Application Deadlines
- January 15
All applications to LEAP completed by this date will have the best chance for tuition scholarship.
- March 15
Final deadline to submit all required credentials for students applying to LEAP.
Spring Application Deadline
- October 1
For more information about applying to LEAP visit our How to Apply page.