The Engineering Innovation certificate program will teach you how to significantly enhance your technical and business analytical skills and develops graduate-level expertise in areas such as:
- Technology ventures
- Intellectual asset management and development
- Product development and strategies, and more
You’ll obtain hands-on experience as you work in teams on realistic innovation projects and use case studies to understand the process of invention, product development and commercialization, as well as how to protect valuable intellectual assets.
In addition, the Engineering Innovation certificate program can be completed fully online through the Distance Learning Program.
Course List (choose 3):
- ME 525 Technology Ventures (required)
- ME 502 Intellectual Assets: Creation, Protection, and Commercialization
- ME 510 Production System Analysis
- ME 517 Product Development
- ME 583 Product Management
For more information, please contact Kirstie Miller, Director of Professional Education & Corporate Relations, at email@example.com or 617-358-2354.