- Office 15 St. Mary’s Street, EMB 131
- Email email@example.com
- Phone (617) 358-0845
- Education Ph.D., University of New York at Stony Brook
Areas of Interest
Simulation of industrial processes * Numerical analysis * Algorithm development
Professor Barouch’s main current interest is a combination of numerical analysis with specific practical problems of electromagnetic applications. These include:
- Simulations of microchip fabrications using non-uniform grid transforms to reduce the storage and file size required so practical results can be obtained in real time without any sacrifice of accuracy.
- Electromagnetic inverse scattering of complicated material-compositions and complicated shapes. In particular metals and lossy materials combined to enhance or reduce scattered beams for both identifications and disguise.
- Material properties identifications including non-linear response using ADE (auxiliary differential equation) for each term in the materials permittivity function.
A complete list of publications by year.
A complete list of publications by number of citations.