The College of Engineering is searching for outstanding individuals to fill faculty positions in all departments. Select from list below to view the position descriptions and application information.
- Neural Engineering, Photonics, Biomedical Instrumentation or associated areas (Junior tenure track)
- Computational Biology and Data Analytics including applications in molecular bioengineering, computational neuroscience, and biomechanics (Junior tenure track)
- Biological Design, which we define as the quest to construct biological tissues and organs using biological principles. (Junior tenure track)
- Professor of the Practice (Non-tenured)
- Data Science, Machine Learning, Optimization (Assistant Professor, tenure track)
- Internet of Things, Bio-Cyber Physical Systems, Bioelectronics (Assistant Professor, tenure track)