Welcome to BU SE PhD Open House
This event is part of the College of Engineering Graduate Open House events. Attendance is by invitation only.
Below are some links to information you may need, whether you are from the Boston area or coming from out of town.
- Directions from Logan Airport to the Hotel
- Directions from the Hotel to the Division
- Google Map Directions to Thursday Night Dinner
- Campus Map (Enter the Street Address.)
- Resources (About BU, Health Care, Housing, SAGE)
- Travel Expense Reimbursement
Basic Schedule (your personal itinerary will be emailed a day or so prior to the event):
- 10:00am Welcome, 730 Commonwealth Avenue, Rm 301C
- 10:30am-12:00 Interviews/Lab Tours
- 12:00-2:00 Lunch with current students and faculty
- 2:00-3:00 Interviews/Lab Tours
- 3:00 CISE Seminar
- 4:00 College of Engineering Reception
What to Wear:
For Friday, we recommend that you wear business casual.
Where to Store Belongings & Hang Out in Down Time:
- You may leave belongings (luggage, bags, etc) in my office, 15 Saint Mary’s Street, Room 119.
- Systems Hospitality Room
In your down time, when you don’t have meetings or a lab tour, you may hang out in the 730 Commonwealth Avenue, Rm 301C.
Questions? Please contact:
Elizabeth Flagg, Graduate Programs Manager