Welcome to BU MSE Graduate Open House
Welcome to the Materials Science & Engineering (MSE) PhD Graduate Open House. This event is part of the College of Engineering Graduate Open House events. Attendance is by invitation only.
Below are some links to information you may need, whether you are from the Boston area or coming from out of town.
- Directions from Logan Airport to the Hotel
- Directions from the Hotel to the Division
- Google Map Directions to Thursday Night Dinner (Change the Start Point as needed. The restaurant is before the bridge, across from Fenway, NOT in Kenmore Square.)
6:00PM, Boston Beerworks, 61 Brookline Avenue, Boston MA
- Campus Map (Enter the Street Address.)
- Resources (About BU, Health Care, Housing, SAGE)
- Travel Expense Reimbursement
Basic Schedule (your personal itinerary will be emailed a day or so prior to the event):
- 9:00am Welcome, 15 Saint Mary’s Street, Rm 105
- 10:00am-12:00 Interviews/Lab Tours
- 12:00-2:00 Lunch with current students and faculty
- 2:00-4:00 Interviews/Lab Tours
- 4:00 College of Engineering Reception
What to Wear:
For Friday, we recommend that you wear business casual.
Where to Store Belongings & Hang Out in Down Time:
You may leave belongings (luggage, bags, etc) in my office, 15 Saint Mary’s Street, Room 119. In your down time, when you don’t have meetings or a lab tour, you may hang out in the 15 Saint Mary’s Street lobby, in Room 105 (until 2pm), or at Pavement, a coffee shop at 736 Commonwealth Avenue (ask me how to get there without going outside except a brief door-to-door sprint).
Questions? Please contact:
Elizabeth Flagg, Graduate Programs Manager