MSE Reserve a Room
The Division encourages the use of our conference and classrooms, EMB 105 and EMB 121, for education and research activities related to Division programs, and social events sponsored by the Division or affiliated student groups.
- Refer to the calendar below and contact division administration with your availability preference.
- Disclose of the nature of room usage at the time of the request.
- Reservations are typically booked on a first come, first served basis. The Division reserves the right to cancel any reservation that conflicts with a Division sponsored event that cannot be scheduled elsewhere, or for other good cause, and with proper notice.
- Elizabeth Flagg at email@example.com or 617-358-0351
- Gabriella McNevin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ruth Mason at email@example.com or 617-353-4622
To inquire about videoconference reservations in EMB 105:
- Christopher Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-358-1294
CISE has a conference room at 730 Commonwealth Avenue, EMA 301C, which is available for meetings and seminars. The CISE conference room holds 12 people and has teleconference capabilities. For reservations contact Maureen Stanton or 617-358-5973.