MSE Registration Guide
Resources you may need for the Registration Process are listed below. Includes Forms, Important Dates, Course Information, Account and Other Resources (Student Accounts, IT, Room Access and more), Policies and Procedures.
NEW STUDENTS: Be sure to check your BU Email address! The College of Engineering sent out Early Bird emails to BU email addresses on May 8. The Division sent advisor assignments, Orientation and Registration information on May 9.
New Students, refer to the New Student Guide for:
- Registration Process
- New Student Checklist
- International Students Resources
- Life in Boston
Important Dates & Compliance
- Registrar: Important Dates Academic Calendar, Semester Dates, Registration Start/Times, Final Exam Schedule, Withdrawal or Leave of Absence Refund Schedule, Graduation Dates
- Registrar: Compliance Medical Immunization Status, BU Alert Number, MA Motor Vehicle Law
Course and Program Information
- University Course Schedule
- Course Descriptions
- MEng Technology Leadership Courses
- SMG Technology Leadership Courses & Contact Info
- Fillable Cross Enrollment Form For Current BU Students 9.3.14
- NOTE: Send your Cross Enrollment Form to email@example.com in the SMG Graduate Programs Office. Be sure to indicate on the form that you need the 4 credit option.
- You can register yourself for OB8 48 E1 via the StudentLink
- PhD Advanced RCR Requirement
Account & Other Resources
- Career Development Office (ENG) Information about co-ops, internships and job searching
- Convenience Points Use to buy meals at the GSU, BU Pub, dining halls; buy textbooks; and more!
- BU Housing
- International Students & Scholars Office
- IT Help Center
- BU Maps
- Online Room Access to the following rooms
- Division Graduate Student Code – Division Grad Students Only
- EMB (15 St. Mary’s) 121A Kitchen
- First Year PhD Student Office Space (select the office you are assigned to)
- EMB (15 St. Mary’s) 121 Division Graduate Student Office
- EMA/ENT (730 Comm) 303 ECE/SE Grad. Student Office
- Student Accounting Office, Payment deadlines, plans, etc.
- Student Central Learn about Convenience Points etc
- Student Health Services
- Student Link Account information, Compliance, Online Registration, etc.
- Tuition Information
- SAGE (ENG Student Association of Graduate Engineers) Survival Wiki
- Semester MBTA Pass (Deadlines are in early August and early January. Check the link for upcoming deadlines.)