Resources | Students
- Semester MBTA Pass – application due 3-4 weeks before each semester begins
- Semester Dates – classes begin/end, add/drop, withdrawal without a W, withdrawal with a W, study period, holidays
- Medical Insurance Waiver – must complete before enrollment period closes
- August 31, 2018: Fall New Student Orientation – ENG and Division
- Program Deadlines
How to Register
- Select your courses (refer to Fall 2018 MSE Courses for the current semester MSE options).
- Contact your Advisor to discuss your course registration selection via email or in person.
- Forward your advisor’s approval to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide the complete course number (College, Course Number, Section(s), Credits).
- You will be registered by the Graduate Programs Manager or sent your Advising Code.
Note: Please be sure to check your BU Email address for your advisor assignment and registration information.
- Register (see “How to Register” and “Course Offerings” above)
- Attend Fall Orientation: August 31, 2018
- Graduate Programs Office Resources for Incoming Students
- Finding a Place to Live
- University Offices and Resources
- Incoming Student FAQs
- For a Visa letter, please contact the Graduate Programs Manager.
Room Access, Mail, Business Cards
For program-specific forms, please see the appropriate handbook.
- Petition Form, Full-Time Certification Form, Practicum Approval (for “With Engineering Practice”), Transfer Credit, Specialization Practicum Form, Specialization Declaration Form, Add/Drop, Withdrawal/Leave of Absence, Program Change Form, Registration Form