Resources | Students
How to Register
- Select your courses (refer to the Course Offerings tab for the current semester MSE options).
- Contact your Advisor to discuss your course registration selection via email or in person.
- Forward your advisor’s approval to email@example.com. Be sure to provide the complete course number (College, Course Number, Section(s), Credits).
- You will be registered by the Graduate Programs Manager or sent your Advising Code.
Note: Please be sure to check your BU Email address for your advisor assignment and registration information.
- Register (see “How to Register” and “Course Offerings” above)
- Graduate Programs Office Resources for Incoming Students
- Finding a Place to Live
- University Offices and Resources
- Incoming Student FAQs
- For a Visa letter, please contact the Graduate Programs Manager.
Room Access, Mail, Business Cards, Poster Printing
- Room Access: Request the following access via Zaius Online Room Access
- Division Graduate Student Code – Division Grad Students Only
- EMB (15 St. Mary’s) 121A Kitchen
- Student Mail
- MSE Business Cards
- Poster Printing: The Division has a large format poster printer (max 40″ wide). Students should contact the Graduate Programs Manager to schedule printing well in advance. Note that the Division student and the Division must be credited on the poster. This benefit is for Division students, only.
For program-specific forms, please see the appropriate handbook.
- Petition Form, Full-Time Certification Form, Practicum Approval (for “With Engineering Practice”), Transfer Credit, Specialization Practicum Form, Specialization Declaration Form, Add/Drop, Withdrawal/Leave of Absence, Program Change Form, Registration Form