ECE Objectives and Outcomes
(Ratified by the ECE Faculty February 2015)
Students completing the program in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Computer Engineering (CE) will:
- Build a career path with informed choices about its ECE aspects.
- Be competitive in the ECE job market.
- Make an impact in the ECE professional community.
In addition, graduates are expected to pursue one or more of the following:
- Graduate education in engineering or allied fields.
- Breadth of responsibilities in a small company environment.
- Specialized expertise within a large company environment.
- Sales/Marketing positions in technology companies.
- Basic and applied research.
- Applications in other professions, such as medicine and law.
(^Ratified by the ECE Faculty November 2012)
(^Ratified by the ECE Faculty February 2015)