ECE Day 2018 & Senior Design
The ECE Senior Design Capstone course serves as an opportunity for students to execute the education they gained in the classroom to produce prototypes for real-world clients. Student teams serve volunteer customers drawn from industry, government, small businesses, non-profits, schools, artists, faculty, and staff. ECE Senior Design projects have received numerous national awards and many have developed into start-up companies.
- Michael F. Ruane Award for Excellence in Senior Capstone Design – Christopher Liao and Benjamin Rawstron
- Design Excellence Award – Team 20, Smart Loo
- Design Excellence Award – Team 18, Smart Lending Locker
- Design Excellence Award – Team 15, LaserTrac
- Entrepreneurial Award – Team 12, Ubru
- Best ECE Senior Design Project – Team 2, Compos