ECE Senior Design 2017
The ECE Senior Design Capstone course serves as an opportunity for students to execute the education they gained in the classroom to produce prototypes for real-world clients. Student teams serve volunteer customers drawn from industry, government, small businesses, non-profits, schools, artists, faculty, and staff. ECE Senior Design projects have received numerous national awards and many have developed into start-up companies.
- Michael F. Ruane Award for Excellence in Senior Capstone Design: Zachary Lasiuk
- Design Excellence Award: Vulcan Microfluidics. Team 9. Details
- Design Excellence Award: NMR in a Coffee Cup. Team 10. Details
- Design Excellence Award: Sync Cycle. Team 21. Details
- Entrepreneurial Award: T1demark. Team 22. Details
- Best ECE Senior Design Project: Satellite Tracking for LEO. Team 23. Details
- Space Physics Undergraduate Research Award: Greg Starr
College of Engineering Awards, ECE Recipients
- 1st Place Societal Award: T1demark. Team 22. Details
- 3rd Place Societal Award: Open Source Cytometry Platform. Team 12. Details
- The Societal Impact Capstone Project Award honors outstanding senior design projects aimed at improving the quality of life.
- Student Leader Alumni Award: Alexandra Miller-Browne.
- The Student Leader Alumni Award is presented to seniors who have made outstanding contributions to the College and University through their involvement in activities and organizations.