Sophomores should be thinking about...
Opportunities to Enhance Your Degree
Minors complement your major by adding the in-depth study of an additional engineering field.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Minors in Other BU Schools and Colleges
- Engineering Science (non-ENG students)
Concentrations add a cutting-edge specialization to your engineering degree. Earned through careful selection of electives and a real-world research project, a concentration usually requires no additional coursework.
- Energy Technologies & Environmental Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering (ME majors only)
- Manufacturing Engineering (ME majors only)
Special Programs are available to interested students.
- Dual Degree Program
- Engineering/Medical Integrated Curriculum (ENGMEDIC)
- Double Majors
- Cooperative Education Program
- Study Abroad Programs
Second semester sophomores can study abroad in Dresden, Germany; Grenoble, France; and Madrid, Spain. For more information please visit the study abroad website.
Plan Your Courses
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Organizations
- Incoming Graduate Students
- Academic Conduct Code
- Financial Aid
- Special Topics Courses
- Engineering Product Innovation Center (EPIC)
- Singh Imagineering Laboratory
- Ingalls Engineering
- Annual Events
- ENG Career Development Office