Contact ENG Undergraduate Programs & Records
The BU College of Engineering Undergraduate Programs & Records Offices are committed to fostering a community that promotes academic and personal achievement, enabling engineering undergraduates to become Societal Engineers.
The Undergraduate Programs & Records Offices can:
- assist students with the transition to college life
- provide guidance for students in academic difficulty
- provide counseling for a wide variety of academic and personal issues
- explore leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- discuss & review degree requirements
- discuss study abroad opportunities
- discuss special programs, such as Dual Degree, MMEDIC, etc.
- facilitate the transfer credit process
- and more!
How to Find Us
Mon – Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Please call (617) 353-6447, e-mail us, or drop by in person to request an appointment with any of the staff members below.