Conference Room Reservation Page
Conference Room C
Only one room can be reserved: the large conference room (Room C – the one with the projector). All other rooms cannot be reserved and are first come, first serve.
Guidelines for All Ingalls Room Use
- Reservations are reviewed. If these guidelines are not followed, your reservation will be changed or deleted without notice.
- Room C can only be reserved for a maximum of 4 hours per day, up to 3 times a week (Sunday-Saturday).
- The large TV screen and monitor screen in the center room can be used as projectors and you can use these areas when Room C is in use, if a projector is needed. For this reason, a large group may ask a small group to leave Room C and to use the TV or Monitor as a projector.
- You must be a student in the College of Engineering only to reserve Room C with card access to Ingalls. Staff and Faculty cannot reserve the room. (The room cannot be reserved for “office hours” or instruction lead by faculty or a TA. There is college space for that which can be arranged by the dept.).
- Do not use any profanity or write anything that may be viewed by others as offensive. Please view bu.edu/ethics/ if you have questions.
- All rooms are first come first serve for groups only. Individuals may use the rooms, if no group needs it.
- Clean up the room when you are finished.
- The e-mail addressed used to reserve the room must belong to an individual, not an organization or group. This individual is responsible for all activity in the room and will be the contact for any issues.
- If you will not use your reservation, please delete it.
- If you are hosting a group and some of the attendees are not College of Engineering students, faculty or staff, please remember that they will not have card access to the front door of 44 or 48 Cummington Mall and to Ingalls. You will need to make arrangements to let them into the building and Ingalls. A Monitor may be available to help.
If you have any questions or problems, notice any abuse or something questionable, please contact email@example.com or notify the Monitor.
SEE CALENDAR INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
Ingalls Reservation Tool Instructions
Only College of Engineering Students can use the calendar.
- Click on the date you wish to make a reservation.
- Click and drag your cursor over the span of time you want to reserve. (On touch screens, tap once on the beginning of your time slot and follow the on-screen instructions.)
- In the dialog box that appears, provide the requested information and click “Confirm”, or click “Cancel” to select a new time slot.
You may click the username printed on an already reserved time slot to email that user.
If you find any bugs or see a feature you would like added, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org