Conference Room Reservation Page
Conference Room C
Only one room can be reserved: the large conference room (Room C – the one with the projector). All other rooms cannot be reserved and are first come, first serve.
To reserve Room C, please use the sign-up sheet located on the door. You must include your BU e-mail address when reserving the room and read the information below.
To cancel a reservation, e-mail email@example.com.
Guidelines for All Ingalls Room Use
- Reservations are reviewed. If these guidelines are not followed, your reservation will be changed or deleted without notice.
- Room C can only be reserved for a maximum of 4 hours a day, up to 3 times a week (Sunday-Saturday). The reservation program will not prohibit you from overbooking the room. However, an overbooking will be changed or deleted without notice.
- The large TV screen and monitor screen in the center room can be used as projectors and you can use these areas when Room C is in use, if a projector is needed. For this reason, a large group may ask a small group to leave Room C and to use the TV or Monitor as a projector.
- You must be a student in the College of Engineering or enrolled in an Engineering course to use the Center and reserve Room C with card access to Ingalls. Staff and Faculty cannot reserve the room. (The room cannot be reserved for “office hours” or instruction lead by faculty or a TA. There is college space for that which can be arranged by the dept.).
- Do not use any profanity or write anything that may be viewed by others as offensive. Please view bu.edu/ethics/ if you have questions.
- All rooms are first come first serve for groups only. Individuals may use the rooms, if no group needs it.
- Clean up the room when you are finished.
- If you are hosting a group and some of the attendees are not College of Engineering students, faculty or staff, please remember that they will not have card access to the front door of 44 or 48 Cummington St. and to Ingalls. You will need to make arrangements to let them into the building and Ingalls. A Monitor may be available to help.
If you have a question or problem, notice any abuse or something questionable, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or notify the Monitor.