ENGAGING STUDENT TALENT
A COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Join Us to explore opportunities to establish or deepen your company’s relationship with Boston University College of Engineering and meet the faculty and staff that help make it happen.
- 2:00 – 2:15pm Welcome from College of Engineering Leadership
- 2:15 – 3:00pm Corporate Panel – How Employers Connect With BU Students And Why It Matters
- 3:00 – 4:00pm Roundtable Discovery – Small Group Networking with BU Faculty and Staff
Roundtable Discovery Topics:
- Access innovative student Ambassador Leaders as a COOL Partner for our Technology Innovation Scholars Program.
- Learn about Curriculum Innovations and suggest your own needs.
- Meet ambitious creative students through Partnerships With Our Student Clubs
- Brainstorm about how Connecting With Our Centers And Labs can increase your access to top masters and Ph.D. students
- Tackle current business challenges through sponsorship of Senior Design Projects
THURSDAY, MAY 28, 2015
2:00 – 4:00 PM
Photonics Center - Colloquium Room, 9th Floor
8 St. Mary's Street
With Wine & Cheese Reception
Optional Tour of Photonics Center at 1:00pm: Start the afternoon off with a private tour of the renowned Boston University Photonics Center where BU faculty pioneer breakthrough photonic devices including blue light lasers, quantum cryptography systems, deformable mirrors improving telescope and microscope resolution, high-speed phototedectors, and biophotonic sensors.