The College of Engineering honors and recognizes industrial partners who commit to a strategic relationship with our school as Corporate Leaders.
To be considered a Corporate Leader, a company typically fulfills the following criteria:
- Currently invests at a minimum level of $25,000
- Recruits our students
- Designates an executive champion to guide the relationship
As a Corporate Leader, your company enjoys the following advantages:
- Personalized partner- and stewardship. A relationship manager will help identify investment- and engagement opportunities that align with your company goals, including research, philanthropic giving, faculty fellowships, scholarship funds for students and outreach programs.
- Access to top talent & increased visibility on campus. You will get concierge access to the Career Development Office, where a branding strategy will be developed, including a targeted recruitment and talent plan.
- Developing research partnerships and thought leadership with Dean Ken Lutchen and top faculty at the College of Engineering.
- Annual site visits and invitations to special events.
For more information, please contact Kathy Lynch, Director of Corporate Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-358-6401.