ENG Corporate Leaders Circle
The College of Engineering honors and recognizes industrial partners who commit to a strategic relationship with our school as members of the Corporate Leaders Circle.
Our Corporate Leaders demonstrate their commitment and are recognized for doing so.
To be a Corporate Leader, we ask that you:
- Invest annually in one or more research or educational programs in the College at a minimum level of $25,000
- Designate an executive champion to guide the relationship
- Plus some combination of:
- Active recruitment of our students for full time positions and internships
- Advice and impact on curriculum and education by serving on advisory boards and sponsoring student projects in and outside of the classroom and via guest lectures or seminars
- Investment in collaborative research with faculty and other educational initiatives.
As a Corporate Leader you will:
- Be recognized on the College of Engineering Website
- Receive automatic and complimentary registration to the Engineering Career Fair as a Gold Level Sponsor
- Be invited to attend an annual Dean’s Reception for students in Engineering Honor Societies such as Tau Beta Pi, Alpha Eta Mu Beta, Pi Tau Sigma, and others
- Receive concierge support from the Office of Corporate Relations including, should you wish, the ability to co-develop an annual engagement plan in research or educational initiatives or workforce development
For more information, please contact Kathy Lynch, Director of Corporate Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-358-6401.
Our current Corporate Leaders include: