ENG Corporate Partners
The Boston University College of Engineering has created a comprehensive corporate leadership program that allows for holistic partnerships with companies that share a strategic vision with the College. We build mutually beneficial relationships with select corporate partners, making sure investment and engagement opportunities are aligned with company goals, including access to top faculty, student recruitment, STEM outreach and more. Find out more about how to become a Corporate Leader at the College of Engineering.
Why BU College of Engineering?
Partnering with the BU College of Engineering allows companies to realize their long-term research and innovation goals through contact with faculty experts, access to future employees at all levels of expertise, service on advisory boards, and the opportunity to offer explicit input on curriculum reform to ensure future graduates are prepared for their industry.
The College of Engineering offers several opportunities for corporate engagement, which companies can take advantage of individually or in any combination:
- Engage Faculty Experts and Our Research Centers and Labs: Identify faculty partners, or collaborate with our research centers and labs on projects of mutual interest.
- Find Your Talent: The College of Engineering’s Career Development Office matches our students and graduates to your staffing needs.
- Senior Design Projects: Engage future recruits and faculty by introducing students to a real-world design challenge for your company, helping them utilize their unique Societal Engineering skills in technology, teamwork and communication.
- Transform the Engineering Curriculum: The College of Engineering partners with regional industries on the Engineering Product Innovation Center (EPIC) — a teaching and design studio that promises to revolutionize how students learn about the innovation process.
- Educate the Future Generation: Corporate Outreach Leaders invest in attracting new generations of engineering talent through STEM outreach.
To explore opportunities to increase your corporate presence in the College of Engineering, please contact: Kathy Lynch, Director Corporate Relations Boston University, at email@example.com.