Here students can find a wealth of useful information to help them find a career. Alumni of the College of Engineering are entitled to the same services as current students, at no charge. This includes resume assistance and general career counseling.
- Use the BU CareerLink to view job openings and internships.
- Attend our career fair or one of our informative events held throughout the year.
- Learn about the College of Engineering's Co-op program.
- Data on recent graduating classes, including salary statistics.
- View policies and expectations for participating in On-Campus Recruiting.
- Looking for summer research opportunities? Check out the Research Experience for Undergraduates program here!
- Schedule an interview if there is something we can help you with. We offer phone appointments for those outside the Boston area.
- Alumni may access job postings on the BU CareerLink, and are welcome at our Career Fairs.
- Remember your Alma Mater! If you or your organization are currently hiring engineers, we want to hear from you! Let the CDO help you with your employment needs.
Career Resources on the Web