BU CareerLink is the BU Center for Career Development’s online system for job and internship listings, which is exclusively for BU undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni. It offers employers a convenient method, free of charge, for posting full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.
Students and alumni have 24/7 access to search internships and jobs, sign up for on-campus events, and manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment-related documents.
Employers can quickly and easily post jobs, choose to receive online applications directly from the system with current resumes attached, sign up for career fairs, and much more.
- Complete profiles, post resumes
- Search for internships/jobs
- Apply for internships/jobs
- Apply for on-campus interviews
- RSVP for career center events
- Access InterviewStream, GoingGlobal, and USA Career Guides
- Post internship/job openings
- Post on-campus interview openings
- Manage interview schedules
- Search for qualified job candidates
- Register for career fairs and events
- Request an information session