ENG 50th Anniversary Celebration Showcases Excellence and Impact
ENG Undergrads Share Excitement about the Field with K-12 Students
Recognized for Wearable Fitness Tracking Device
Robert Clarke, CEO of Pulmatrix, was the guest speaker at the 29th Order of the Engineer Ring Ceremony on Friday, February 22, 2013.
Update from the Dean
Read Dean Lutchen's letter on progress creating the societal engineer!
More than 13,000 College of Engineering alumni are using their skills and knowledge to make a difference in our world. We appreciate the many alumni who stay connected with the College, donating their time and resources to make a difference in the lives of our students.
We invite you to remain an active member of the BU College of Engineering family.
- Stay in Touch: Submit a Class Note, join our Facebook group, or attend campus events.
- Engineer Magazine: Read the latest issue and keep current on News from the College.
- Alumni Benefits: Take advantage of the benefits available to alumni through the College and the University.
- Young Alumni Mentoring: Learn how you can help a student on the threshold of graduation gain confidence about life beyond BU.
- Make a gift to support the next generation of BU Engineers.
- June 4 BU Engineers in the Bay Area: Dean's Reception & Summer Celebration
- June 12 ENG Alumni BBQ and Red Sox Game
Check out photos from our BU vs. BC Hockey Game tailgate party on Facebook.
- May 21, 2015 ME Faculty Receive First Schlumberger-BU Research Grants
- May 21, 2015 Remembering Arthur Thompson
- May 19, 2015 The BEST Time to Be an Engineer is Now!
- May 19, 2015 Dean's Catalyst Awards Fund Promising, Early-Stage Projects
- May 14, 2015 Three ECE Faculty Among 22 Charles River Campus Promotions
- All News
Stay in Touch
Started a new job? Got a promotion? Had a baby? If so, tell us your story! Submit a class note to share your news. Submit a class note.
Ever wonder what happened to that kid from your freshman-year EK 130 class? Or what about the genius from your ME 304 class? Or maybe you just want to know the date of the next opportunity to attend an alumni event. Look no further than the ENG alumni Facebook group! To join, go to the Boston University College of Engineering Alumni Group. (Log in required.)