The awards honor individuals who have made significant contributions to their profession, community and alma mater.
ENG Undergrads Share Excitement about the Field with K-12 Students
ENG alum's innovation allows users to find available parking and reserve a space before they reach their destination.
Robert Clarke, CEO of Pulmatrix, was the guest speaker at the 29th Order of the Engineer Ring Ceremony on Friday, February 22, 2013.
Update from the Dean
Read Dean Lutchen's letter on progress creating the societal engineer!
More than 13,000 College of Engineering alumni are using their skills and knowledge to make a difference in our world. We appreciate the many alumni who stay connected with the College, donating their time and resources to make a difference in the lives of our students.
We invite you to remain an active member of the BU College of Engineering family.
- Stay in Touch: Submit a Class Note, join our Facebook group, or attend campus events.
- Engineer Magazine: Read the latest issue and keep current on News from the College.
- Alumni Benefits: Take advantage of the benefits available to alumni through the College and the University.
- Young Alumni Mentoring: Learn how you can help a student on the threshold of graduation gain confidence about life beyond BU.
- Make a gift to support the next generation of BU Engineers.
- June 3 Cocktails and Conversation in Dallas
- June 6 Two Alumni - One Mission to Mars
- June 18 Engineers in the Big Apple: Dean's Reception and Summer Celebration
- June 27 ENG Alumni BBQ and Red Sox Game
Check out photos from our BU vs. BC Hockey Game tailgate party on Facebook.
- May 17, 2013 Zaman Receives $3M Grant to Model How Cancer Spreads
- May 16, 2013 Horenstein Receives Prestigious International Electrostatics Award
- May 14, 2013 MIT's Robert Langer to Receive Honorary Degree
- May 10, 2013 New EPIC Studio Will Equip ENG Students with Design Skills
- May 9, 2013 BU Team Soars at MIT Clean Energy Competition
- All News
Stay in Touch
Started a new job? Got a promotion? Had a baby? If so, tell us your story! Submit a class note to share your news. Submit a class note.
Ever wonder what happened to that kid from your freshman-year EK 130 class? Or what about the genius from your ME 304 class? Or maybe you just want to know the date of the next opportunity to attend an alumni event. Look no further than the ENG alumni Facebook group! To join, go to the Boston University College of Engineering Alumni Group. (Log in required.)