Engaging the engineers of tomorrow is vital to our society's technological future. The Boston University College of Engineering reaches out to people of all ages to show them the excitement, impact and fun that an engineering career can bring. By demonstrating how mathematics, the natural sciences and creativity can be used to find solutions to real-world problems, the College helps draw the next generation of technological innovators into the engineering profession.
The College of Engineering shares their expertise and commitment to our current and future engineers in the local and global communities. Locally, select undergraduate Inspiration Ambassadors visit K-12 schools to show how engineers improve quality of life and move society forward by applying STEM knowledge. Around the world, the College helps developing communities have access to clean water and devise methods to diagnose and treat disease. The College of Engineering has long hosted the Regional FIRST®competition and provided scholarships to participants. The College of Engineering's commitment to education, research and awareness can be found by clicking on the categories below.
- K-12 Programs Inspiration Ambassadors visit K-12 classrooms and lead design challenges, summer residential courses and research programs, engineering design camps, and information on internships and activities for middle- and high-school students. More Info
- Post-Secondary Students groups, volunteer organizations and post-graduate career opportunities for undergraduate, graduate and professional individuals. More Info
- Industry Information and scheduling for upcoming Boston University seminars, symposiums and colloquiums in engineering and related fields. More Info
- Videos Videos highlighting the College of Engineering's commitment to education, research, and awareness. More Info
- Dean's Welcome
- Offices & Departments
- Advisory Board
- Outreach Program
- Diversity at ENG
- Facts & Stats
- Strategic Vision
- Creating the Societal Engineer
- Undergraduate Outcomes