Tools for Healthcare Providers and Researchers
Tools for Your Patients:
- “Active Living with Arthritis” Informational Podcast Series- ENACT's faculty-produced audio recordings for use with patients in rehabilitation practice
- ENACT Center Brochure-Information about ENACT center activities
- Rehabilitation Team Brochure- Useful guide to how various rehabilitation professions can help people with arthritis manage daily activities
- Get Active!- Physical activity resources for practitioners to share with arthritis patients, vetted by ENACT's team of arthritis professionals
- Webinars – Archived seminars presented by ENACT experts. CEU credits possible!
- ENACT Presentations - Scientific presentations and symposia given by ENACT faculty
- ENACT Publications – links to a selection of articles, primarily research by ENACT Faculty
- ENACT Tools and Assessments – Proprietary tools and assessments developed by ENACT Faculty members and used in ENACT research studies.
Learn more about national policy agendas with these reports, compiled by industry-leading organizations like the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Arthritis Foundation, and American College of Rheumatology