A huge congratulations to our former ENACT doctoral fellow, Molly Vaughan, PhD, DPT,
As a center funded by The National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR), supplying health care providers, researchers, and people living daily with arthritis with information and resources about the benefits of activity is central to ENACT’s mission.
In pursuit of this goal, ENACT seeks to make evidence-based materials about activity and participation available to people with arthritis and professionals alike.
In this section, you’ll find:
- State of the Science Meeting – ENACT’s 2014 State of the Science meeting brought together leaders in the field of rheumatological rehabilitation to discuss current research and the future of the field. Explore the resources in this section to find out what they said
- Science to Action – Find out more about how researchers and advocates in the field are translating research into intervention or policies
- Tools for Professionals – ENACT’s compilation of patient resources and learning materials for practitioners and researchers
- Webinars & Webcasts – Archived audio-slideshows of professional presentations
- Publications – Links to a selection of articles by ENACT Faculty
- Presentations – Scientific presentations and symposia given by ENACT faculty
- Article Bank – A collection of publications comprising the evidence base for ENACT’s research program