ENACT's recent webinar, "Results of Two Clinical Trials Testing Interventions to Support Continued...
Supporting research efforts to develop and assess how well arthritis-focused interventions work to reduce disability, promote activity and participation in life roles, and identify strategies to promote work retention is central to ENACT’s mission. ENACT engages in research projects that are directly related to this mission.
Explore ENACT’s research activities using the links below:
- Ongoing Research Projects – Information about ENACT’s 2 randomized controlled trials and 1 qualitative study. Funded by the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR)
- The Walkability Project – Information on ENACT’s collaboration with the Osteoarthritis Action Alliance (OAAA) to develop an arthritis-specific walking assessment. Funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Arthritis Foundation
- Instruments – Measurement tools and assessments developed by ENACT faculty
- Publications – Links to a selection of articles by ENACT Faculty
- Presentations – Scientific presentations and symposia given by ENACT faculty
Interested in participating in an ENACT study? Please click here for information on current opportunities