ENACT Introduces “Resource Corner” for Clinicians and People with Arthritis
ENACT has recently launched “Resource Corner,” a comprehensive, evidence-based webtool. The Resource Corner is organized in four sections to simplify navigation:
- Arthritis Information provides background information
- Tools for People Living with Arthritis includes straightforward information and realistic strategies for adding physical activity to daily life
- Tools for Rehabilitation professionals and researchers are uniquely positioned to positively impact people living with the challenges arthritis can present. This section includes industry guidelines, resources to share with patients, and instruments developed by experts in the field
- Local Area Resources is useful for individuals living in the Boston area
This compilation of resources built by ENACT experts as well as information from national health organizations offers useful tools for all who wish to enhance participation in daily life through physical activity.
- Physical activity resources from the Arthritis Foundation, Centers for Disease Control, and others
- Educational webinars and scientific presentations
- A special section on work retention
- National arthritis policy agendas
- A glossary of arthritis terms assists in communication with the medical team
- Overview of the impact of arthritis in the US today
- Easy-to-access recordings in our “Active Living with Arthritis” Podcast Series contain useful information for incorporating activity into daily life
- Local Boston area resources
As a leading cause of disability in the US, arthritis can greatly affect our daily lives but physical activity offers a powerful tool for taking control of arthritis and replacing limitation with participation.
Visit the ENACT Resource Corner to start exploring today!