Are you ready for EMBA?
Successful Candidates HAVE:
- A minimum of eight to ten years relevant professional experience
- At least five years of management experience
- Demonstrated functional expertise in areas such as engineering, finance, law and life sciences
- Discipline to apply themselves in a rigorous academic environment
- Desire to work collaboratively as a member of a high performance team
- Motivation to develop leadership capabilities to advance from manager to effective leader
BU EMBA students are hand-picked for their extensive experience, outstanding accomplishments, and a diversity of life experience, professional position, and industry. This diverse class composition is one of the program's hallmarks and it serves to enrich the learning experience.
Request a resume pre-assessment to determine if the BU EMBA program is a good fit for you.
Early admission is advisable, since class size is limited and qualified applicants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please contact the EMBA office for details or if you have questions regarding admissions policies.
IMPORTANT ADMISSIONS DATES
|Completed Application Received By||Admission Decision
June 15, 2014
|July 15, 2014
September 15, 2014
November 21, 2014
EMBA Scholarship Information
The Boston University Executive MBA Program awards a limited number of scholarships for incoming EMBA students. Selection for these scholarships is highly competitive and will be based on merit and/or need. Academic and career achievements will also be considered with preference given to those who are self-financing all or some of their EMBA education. To be eligible for these scholarships, you must include an additional essay with your application and submit all materials by August 15, 2014.
The app provides prospective students with program information and current students easy access to program tools.