|New Equipment||Secondhand & Loaner
FREE STUFF HERE!
Radiation Safety coordinates the purchase of:
- Radiation detection instrumentation
- Radioactive material storage lock boxes
- Radiation shielding media
We also have preferred vendors for the following items:
- Liquid scintillation counters (used and new)
- Liquid scintillation cocktail
- Liquid scintillation vials
- Radiation safety labels
- Laboratory radiation safety items
If you plan to use radioactive material in “unsealed form” (i.e. liquid, powder, or gas), you will need specific equipment, an appropriate work environment, and training for all involved personnel. The links provide helpful documents to assist you in establishing and maintaining a laboratory to use unsealed radioactive material. Use of volatile radioiodine requires additional training and equipment.
NOTE: The use of volatile radioiodine requires additional training and equipment. Please contact Radiation Safety for more details regarding volatile radioiodine use.