EDRT Membership Benefits
We offer members year-long benefits integral to their continued success in the ever-changing leadership development landscape. While all members institutions receive the same full benefits, their representatives have the opportunity to make significant contributions to EDRT based on their organization’s particular needs and goals. EDRT is a collegial, supportive, learning-oriented community.
EDRT membership includes:
- Semi-annual meetings (Spring & Fall) on selected member-driven topics on leadership and executive development, featuring world-class speakers and best practice panels
- Participation at each EDRT meeting by two executives, plus the opportunity to invite a third person as a guest to any meeting
- Easy access to EDRT’s engaged learning community, networking and information on specific questions, benchmarking suggestions, consultants, speakers, common problems, etc.
- Entry to membership website with links to research and reports, recommended readings, presentations, podcasts, and literature summaries
- Periodic conference calls and workshops on topics of interest between meetings
- Mentoring and coaching for executive development professionals new to the field or role
- Networking with our partner organizations (Center for Creative Leadership, Center for Work & Family at Boston College, Dublin City University, and others).
- Complimentary set of CCL Guidebooks on critical leadership topics and research studies
- Complimentary access to all CCL Webinars (18 per year)
- Two 20% discounts per organization for CCL Open Enrollment Programs
- Premium My CCL members-only website access (www.ccl.org)
- Complimentary new CCL publications
- Manuscript review for CCL authors; opportunity to review and comment
- 20% discount on all publications purchases from CCL
- First invitation to participate in CCL pilots or research projects
- Pre-Publication Reviews; opportunity to review and enjoy manuscripts of new CCL publications
- Active engagement in a dynamic learning community of world-class executives and scholars who are passionate about leadership!
CCL will also collaborate with EDRT to provide meeting space on CCL campuses and CCL faculty from time to time as needed for EDRT meetings. All planning and administration for EDRT meetings will be conducted by EDRT staff.
Download the full membership brochure.