Below are the calendars for our weekly seminars, workshops, and reading groups.
Click on any seminar or workshop series to view the individual calendar, the contact information for the coordinator, and iCal and HTML links for syncing the schedule to your personal calendar application.
Please refer to the Google Calendar Help Forum or the user manual of your preferred calendar software/application (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar) and device (e.g., iPhone, Samsung Galaxy) for instructions on how to sync a calendar.
Development and International Economics Seminar: Monday, 4:00–5:15 p.m.
Microeconomics Seminar: Tuesday, 3:30–4:45 p.m.
Health Economics Seminar (joint BU/Harvard/MIT): Wednesday (Spring Only), 4:00–5:15 p.m.
Macroeconomics Seminar: Thursday, 3:30–5:00 p.m.
Econometrics Seminar: Friday, 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Empirical Microeconomics Lunch Workshop: Monday, 12:30–2:00 p.m.
Macroeconomics Lunch Workshop: Tuesday, 12:30–2:00 p.m.
Micro Theory Lunch Workshop: Thursday, 12:30–1:45 p.m.
Microeconomics Graduate Workshop: Friday, 12:30–2:00 p.m.
Occasional Theory Workshop: occasional Wednesdays, 3:30–5:00 p.m.
The Very Occasional Theory Workshop and Summertime Kaffeeklatsch: Thursday (summer), 2:00–3:30 p.m.
- Empirical IO Reading Group: Every other Tuesday, 12:30–1:45 p.m.
- Macro Reading Group: Wednesday, 11–12:30 p.m.
- Empirical Micro Reading Group: Wednesday, 12:30–2:00 p.m.
- Development Reading Group: Tuesday, 12:30–2:00 p.m.
- Econometrics Reading Group: Thursday, 12:30 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Health Economics Reading Group: Thursday, 3:00–4:30 p.m.
- Game Theory Reading Group: Friday, 2:00–3:30 p.m.