(for PHO 305 & 307 & 207)
Projector remote control and audio controls are located in the closets in the lab:
- Last two closets on the left in PHO 305.
- Last two closets on the right in PHO 307.
Turn On and Off
- To turn ON projector, press the power button once.
- To turn OFF projector, press the power button twice.
- (the fan will continue to operate until the projector has cooled down).
To change the resolution of the screen:
- Ctrl_Alt_- ( “-” : minus on the numpad ) toggles resolution back
- Ctrl_Alt_+ ( “+” : plus on the numpad ) toggles resolution forward
- Once, you are logged in, click System -> Preferences -> Screen Resolution, and choose 1280×768.
- Make sure video cable from projector screen is connected to the right port
- (Not to the default vga adapter, but to vga-to-dvi adapter located on lower right)
- The workstations connected to the projector are:
- vlsi16 in PHO 305
- signals29 in PHO 307
- hpcl-23 in PHO 207
To report other issues with the projectors, contact: