Research Assistant Professor
PhD, Boston University, 2007
Honors, Awards, and Editorships
- NIH Fellow (Quantitative Biology and Physiology Training Grant), Boston University
- McNair Program Scholar, University of California, San Diego
- drug delivery and tissue engineering for neuroprosthetic and therapeutic applications
- label-free protein and DNA sensing and microarray-based assaying
- multiplexed pathogen detection
- G. G. Daaboul, C. A. Lopez, A. Yurt, B. B. Goldberg, J. H. Connor, and M. S. Ünlü, “Label-Free Optical Biosensors For Virus Detection and Characterization,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, (in press).
- C. A. Lopez, G. G. Daaboul, S. Ahn, A. P. Reddington, M. R. Monroe, X. Zhang, R. J. Irani, C. Yu, C. A. Genco, M. Cretich, M. Chiari, B. B. Goldberg, J. H. Connor, and M. S. Ünlü. “Biomolecular Detection Employing the Interferometric Reflectance Imaging Sensor (IRIS),” Journal of Visualized Experiments, vol. 51, doi: 10.3791/2694, May 2011.
- C. A. Lopez, G. G. Daaboul, R. S. Vedula, E. Özkumur, D. A. Bergstein, T. W. Geisbert, H. E. Fawcett, B. B. Goldberg, J. H. Connor, and M. S. Ünlü, “Label-Free Multiplexed Virus Detection Using Spectral Reflectance Imaging,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 3432-3437, April 2011.
- E. Özkumur, C. A. Lopez, A. Yalçın, D. A. Bergstein, J. H. Connor, M. Chiari, and M. S. Ünlü. “Spectral Reflectance Imaging for a Multiplexed, High-Throughput, Label-Free, and Dynamic Biosensing Platform,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 635-46, May/June 2010.