Associate Professor of the Practice
PhD, Northeastern University, 1974
Information Sciences and Systems
office: PHO 522
Tuesday, 3-5 p.m.
Wednesday, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Honors, Awards, and Editorships
- General Electric Lifetime Achievement Award
- Seven issued patents
- EC 402 Feedback Control Systems
- EC 417 Electric Energy Systems: Adapting to Renewable Resources
- EC 463 Senior Design I
- EC 464 Senior Design II
- Power Systems and Smart Grid
- MIMO Control Systems
- Aircraft Survivability
- Prognostics and Health Management as Applied to Rotorcraft
- Jet Engine Diagnostics
- A. Pisano, B. Rufleth, and C. Frankenberger, “The T700 SECAD Project – Damage Tolerant Control Design for Turboshaft Engines,” American Helicopter Society 64th Annual Forum, Montreal, 2008.
- A. Pisano and B. Rufleth, “The CEDAR Project – Commercial Engine Damage Assessment and Reconfiguration,” AIAA Infotech@aerospace Conference, Rohnert Park, Calif., May 2007.
- A. Pisano and C. Frankenberger, “The SECAD Project: Vulnerability Reduction via Propulsion Control Logic,” Aircraft Survivability, Summer 2005.