PhD, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1977
Affiliated Faculty, BME
work: (617) 353-2815
cell: (508) 561-5320
land: (508) 359-1817
office: PHO 329
office hours: Tuesday and Thursday 6-7pm, Wednesday 12-7pm, Friday 12:15-1:15pm. During this timeframe, if Professor Hubbard is not there, please call his cell.
Honors, Awards, and Editorships
- 2002 College of Engineering Award for Excellence in Teaching
- EC 312 Computer Organization
- EC 411
- EC 421 Digital Circuits
- EC 571 VLSI Principles and Applications
- EC 772 VLSI Graduate Design Project
- VLSI design using analog and digital techniques in CMOS
- neural net chips, smart sensor chips, and chips with biological applications
- models of the peripheral auditory system
A complete list of publications listed chronologically by year.
A complete list of publications listed by number of citations.