PhD, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2006
Honors, Awards, and Editorships
- 2014 ECE Award for Excellence in Teaching
- 2012-13 Associate Editor, Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers
- 2012 NSF CAREER Award
- 2011 Dean’s Catalyst Award, College of Engineering, Boston University
- 2003 Intel Recognition Award
- EK 131/132 Introduction to Engineering
- EC311 Introduction to Logic Design
- EC571 VLSI Principles and Applications
- EC 772 VLSI Graduate Design Project
A complete list of publications listed chronologically by year.
A complete list of publications listed by number of citations.