My research is aimed at addressing policy relevant questions related to energy and the environment, natural resources and sustainability. My current research is focused on understanding various economic and demographic influences on natural resource consumption, energy use, and in particular carbon emissions at multiple spatial scales. I make use of the analytical tools of geography and economics to provide information to aid in the development of a more sustainable society.
- GE 150 Sustainable Energy
- GE 201 World Regional Geography
- GE 365 An Introduction to Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- GE 375 Introduction to Quantitative Environmental Modeling
- GE 510 Physical Principles of the Environment
- IR 292 Fundamentals of International Economics
- IR 602 Quantitative Analysis for Global Affairs