- STO 127
PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1994
Recent projects include:
- Estimation of water vapor convergence over the Mississippi River Basin using top-of-atmosphere net radiation and the moist-static energy budget as constraints.
- Nonparametric estimation of the relation between soil moisture and land surface fluxes and how that relation scales spatially.
- Evaluation of the impact of large-scale irrigation on boundary layer fluxes in Southeastern Turkey using remote sensing data, mesoscale modeling, and the Bouchet-Morton complementarity framework.
- Evaluating the influence of groundwater dynamics on land-atmosphere fluxes
- ES 317 Introduction to Hydrology
- ES/GE 514 Dynamic Landsurface Hydrology
- ES/GE 483/683 Geodynamics II: Fluids & Fluid Transport