Associate professor Wally Fulweiler speaks on EPA and Narragansett Bay
Associate Professor Wally Fulweiler has spoken to numerous media outlets about the ecology of Narragansett Bay and recent attempts by the Environmental Protection Agency to censor scientists’ presentations.
- “EPA yanks scientists’ conference presentations, including on climate change” (Washington Post)
- “EPA flap overtakes report on the state of Narragansett Bay” (Providence Journal)
- “Les scientifiques dénoncent une nouvelle « censure » sur le climat” (Les Echos)
- “Narragansett Bay’s Ecology Changes Worry Fishermen” (ecoRI News)
- “Fishermen: Bay cleanup might be doing harm” (Providence Journal)