Thursday December 12th AGU Talk Schedule for E&E Faculty, Researchers, and Students
Below is a list of scheduled talks being held on Thursday December 12th 2013 by Department of Earth and Environment Faculty, Researchers, and students at the AGU Fall Meeting.
8:00 am – 12:20 pm
at Hall A-C (Moscone South)
B41A. B41A. Earth Observations for Global Agricultural Monitoring II Posters
- Josh M. Gray; Mark A. Friedl; Steve E. Frolking; Navin Ramankutty; Andy Nelson. Large scale maps of cropping intensity in Asia from MODIS. B41A-0385.
B41D. B41D. Multisensor Long-Term Land Surface Data Records II Posters [SWIRL_CU]
- Xiaoyang Zhang; Mark A. Friedl; Yunyue Yu. Interannual Variations in Global Vegetation Phenology Derived from a Long Term AVHRR and MODIS Data Record. B41D-0429.
V41D. V41D. Physical Volcanology of Eruptions Involving Water III Posters
- Richard W. Murray; Rachel Scudder; Steffen Kutterolf; Julie Schindlbeck. Dispersed Ash in Marine Sediment: An Overview Towards Unraveling the “Missing Volcanic Record’. V41D-2824.
10:20 am – 12:20 pm
at 2004 (Moscone West)
B42C. B42C. Ecosystem Structure: Remote Sensing Observations and Modelling of Its Influence on Radiation Regimes and Gas Exchanges I
- Yuri Knyazikhin. ON THE RADIATIVE TRANSFER BASED REMOTE SENSING OF FOREST STRUCTURE AND LEAF BIOCHEMISTRY (Invited). B42C-05. (11:20 am – 11:50 am)
at 2002 (Moscone West)
B42D. B42D. The Bio-atmospheric N Cycle: N Emissions, Transformations, Deposition, and Terrestrial and Aquatic Ecosystem Impacts II
- Pamela H. Templer; Preeti Rao; Lucy Hutyra; Steve M. Raciti. Atmospheric nitrogen inputs and losses along an urbanization gradient from Boston to Harvard Forest, MA. B42D-06. (11:35 am – 11:50 am)
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
at 2022 (Moscone West)
- Steven C. Wofsy; et al. Measurements and modeling of CH4 and CO2 in the Boston Metro area and Northeastern Megalopolis. A44F-04. (4:50 pm – 5:10 pm)