Tuesday December 10th AGU Talk Schedule for E&E Faculty, Researchers, and Students
Below is a schedule of talks being given Tuesday, December 10th, 2013, by Department of Earth and Environment Faculty, Researchers, and students at the AGU Fall Meeting.
8:00 am – 12:20 pm
at Hall A-C (Moscone South)
GC21A. GC21A. Understanding and Quantifying Changes in the Water Cycle I Posters
- Angela J. Rigden; Guido Salvucci; Pierre Gentine. Multi-decadal Estimation of Trends in Evapotranspiration from Weather Station Data using a New Approach. GC21A-0815.
PP21A. PP21A. Beyond the Last Glacial Period: Characteristics, Impacts and Forcing of Millennial-Scale Climate Variability III Posters
- Ryuji Tada; Richard W. Murray; Carlos A. Alvarez Zarikian. Onset and evolution of millennial-scale variability of the Asian monsoon and its possible relation with Himalaya and Tibetan Plateau uplift; Preliminary Results from IODP Expedition 346. PP21A-1886.
DI21A. DI21A. Linking the Earth’s Surface With the Deep Interior: Comparing Predictions and Observations of Mantle Plumes II Posters [SWIRL_CM.CU]
- Rohan Kundargi; Paul S. Hall. Patterns of volcanism at oceanic intraplate hotspots. DI21A-2265.
- Paul S. Hall; Navah X. Farahat; Rohan Kundargi. Transient Hotspot Motion Induced by Plume-Migrating Ridge Interaction. DI21A-2269.
10:20 am to 12:20 pm
at 2000 (Moscone West)
B22C. B22C. Dynamics of Global Forests Under a Changing Climate I
- Michael Dietze. Fires, invasives, migrations, oh my! Scaling spatial processes into earth system models and global change projections. (Invited). B22C-08. (12:05 – 12:20)